Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology¹ and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Your Roadmap to Success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fēnix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.